In an effort to keep everyone safe, while still providing a service to our clients & income for our Housekeepers, we are passing on the following information.
- The health and safety of our clients and housekeepers is our number one priority in these challenging times.
- We are closely following, and will continue to follow all CDC, State and Local Government requirements.
- These guidelines include: Social Distancing, keeping a distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals
- Housekeepers are being provided with Masks, Gloves and a printed version of CDC safety guidelines.
- Housekeepers will be calling or texting all clients the day before in order to confirm the client still feels comfortable with the housekeeper coming and no one in the household has become ill. If a client does wish to cancel or postpone a service, the housekeeper will call or text the office. We will follow up with the client.
- If the Housekeeper is not feeling well, they have been instructed to call the office and to stay home. The office will then contact the client to make other arrangements. Additionally, if anyone in the housekeeper’s household becomes ill, they are to call the office prior to going to work. If a housekeeper is sick we are asking for a doctor’s clearance before allowing them to return to work.
We hope and pray you and your family are well during this time of uncertainty. Please do not hesitate to call or text us if you have any questions or concerns. We are available Monday to Friday 8am-4pm. 904-242-9394 904-328-7323 (text)
Please be safe! David, Nicole and Missy